ENTER to increase your global profile and showcase your project details via World Architecture News and World Interiors News
1. All entries, including website domain and contact details, will be featured on the recently redesigned World Architecture News and World Interiors News website and uploaded to the 2019 Awards’ entries page
World Architecture News, an international portfolio of world class architecture, is seen by a global audience of more than 800,000 website visitors, 76,000 newsletter subscribers and getting more than five million page views per year.
2. Entering the 2019 WAN and 2019 WIN Awards will offer significant benefits for you and your firm
You will be seen as a design leader; the best of the best, and will benefit from the exposure these awards will give you when exploring opportunities with new clients.
3. You will benefit from WAN and WIN’s global press coverage throughout the year. All entries will be displayed on the 2019 Awards' Gallery for you to use as promotional material
Via links to all the sector’s relevant media your projects will be viewed by thought leaders via press releases and promotion during the awards’ entry process.
4. Use your entry to ramp up your social media presence
All entries will be published on the relevant World Architecture News or World Interiors News weekly bulletin and promoted via social media to more than 1 million followers.
5. Opportunities for All: Enter wide ranging, inclusive categories for all sectors
There is an opportunity for everybody and all sizes of company. Categories in the 2019 WAN Awards and WIN Awards cover key activities in architecture and interior design, from innovative building and interior design to future visionary projects.
6. Be seen and judged by a top level, international jury. The WAN and WIN Awards are renowned for their influential jury panels which include top tier developers, clients and leading designers
Make the 2019 WAN or WIN Awards SHORTLIST and gain all the benefits mentioned above: PLUS
7. Be part of a World Architecture News or World Interiors News feature detailing why projects have been shortlisted. These features will be promoted to WAN’s and WIN’s international audience, and posted across WAN’s social media channels going out to more than 1 million followers
The feature will be published on the weekly World Architecture News and World Interiors News bulletins.
8. All shortlisted entries will be displayed on boards with detailed text and images at the 2019 WAN Awards ceremony. This visual element will support your discussions around your work and projects with peers and potential clients and help you take advantage of the excellent networking opportunities
9. Shortlisted projects will be displayed on presentation screens at the annual awards ceremony at a unique central London venue. The audience will include senior architects, heads of practice, developers and interior designers
This is your unique opportunity to showcase your work in front of industry leaders and peers and to forge new opportunities and relationships for the future.
10. Meet the 2019 Awards judges at the London ceremony. Judging will take place in a Central London venue as part of the 2019 Awards experience
And if you WIN, all the benefits mentioned above: PLUS
11. You will be able to discuss your work with the judges and other entrants at the live judging in an informal process throughout this aspect of the event
12. You will be part of an article written on each winning project for World Architecture News, describing why it’s the best in the category including judges’ comments
This will be promoted across the WAN and WIN channels and included in the relevant email bulletin. All winning entries will be shared on WAN and WIN’s social media channels.
13. You will be awarded with a 2019 WAN or WIN Digital Winner’s stamp of approval. The 2019 Awards logo will be sent to the winners for use in promotional material and PR and marketing campaigns. You will also receive a Winner’s Trophy and/or Winner’s Certificate to display in your trophy cabinet and reception area
14. WAN Awards winners are often invited to join our jury panels in subsequent years. Many of our judges have gone on to collaborate with previous award recipients