Other projects recognised in the WAN Awards’ seven future projects categories included:
- Ponsonby Urban Park by LandLAB, which took the Future Projects – Civic Award
- Campus X by Form4 Architecture, which won the Future Projects – Commercial Award
- Carey Baptist Grammar School, by Architectus, which triumphed in the Future Projects – Education Award
- Discus by Belatchew Arkitekter, which won the Future Projects – Residential Award
- Stromme Senter – Shared Care Homes for People with Dementia, by FRIIS & MOLTKE Architects, which won the Future Projects – Healthcare Award
- LaGuardia Airport New Terminal B, by HOK/WSP – which won the Future Projects – Transport Award.
The WAN Awards 2018 has 30 categories recognising the world’s top architects and their current and future projects. The names of all of the 2018 winners were revealed at a celebration dinner at the London Hilton Bankside this week, which was attended by architects and industry leaders from around the world.
The full list of winners of the WAN Awards 2018 is here.