The WIN Awards are now in their ninth year and this year are showcasing the very best global creativity and talent in interior design across more than 20 award categories, covering
interior products, practice, projects and branding concepts. This year’s award categories recognise larger retail projects of more than 200 square metres and smaller projects of less than 200 square metres.
The winner’s name will be announced at a magnificent black tie dinner taking place at the London Hilton Bankside on 19 November.
There’s still time for you to join the global audience of interior architects and industry leaders at this evening of networking and celebration.
The projects shortlisted for the Retail Interiors (greater than 200 square metres) Award are:
- Ainslie Mall and Monaro Mall, by Universal Design Studio
- AIS The Digital Gallery, by IF (Integrated Field)
- Carhartt Work in Progress (WIP), King’s Cross, by Faye Toogood
- Jiuxi Wedding Exhibition, by CLOU architects
- K11 Art Mall Coffee Museum Area, by HHD East Holiday International Design Group
- Shine Moda Flagship Store, by atelier tao+c
- Waving Ribbon, by Kris Lin International Design
The projects shortlisted for the Retail Interiors (less than 200 square metres) Award are:
- BRICI Hair Salon/Barber Shop, by Corvin Cristian Studio
- Cheese Tart Shop BAKE, by 07BEACH
- Chez Claire, by Pinkeye Design Studio
- Ponti Wine Cellar, by via architecture
- ROARINGWILD, by Domani Architectural Concepts
- The Fold Flagship, by Kinnersley Kent Design
The full shortlist for the WIN Awards 2018 can be seen here.