WAN is delighted to present two pre-tenders for a FIFA-compliant stadium for the Qatar 2022 World Cup. Details of these sought-for projects can be found exclusively through the WAN Business Information service and you can sign up for a free trial here. Past designs for the 2022 Qatar World Cup stadia were featured on WAN in 2010.
Expressions of Interest to pre-qualify for the two opportunities are to be submitted by 10am on 14 May, 2012. The two Invitations to Pre-qualify are:
1) Master Planning and Lead Design Consultant for a FIFA-compliant stadium. Pre-Qualification Number – 0002
2) Project Management, Design Management, Commercial Management and Construction Management Consultancy Services for a FIFA-compliant stadium. Pre-Qualification Number - 0001
The Expression of Interest must confirm the applicant meets the following minimum criteria in order to receive the Pre-Qualification Documents. The applicant must:
• have the capability to provide Project Management related services, including Project Management; Design Management; Commercial Management; Construction Management
• have been trading and carrying out Project Management and related services for a minimum of 10 years
• have the capability to undertake all the required Project Management and related services in Doha, State of Qatar at the time of award of contract
• have established Project Management systems and procedures, in particular for health, safety and environment (HS&E), quality assurance & control, sustainability, and programme controls
• be experienced in the provisioning of Project Management and related services for the undertaking of a sporting stadium and have provided the same services for other sporting and mixed use projects.
Applicants’ responses must be limited to one (1) A4 page and should not submit any other documents with their initial Letter of Interest. Applicants who do not meet the above-stated criteria will not be eligible to receive the Pre-Qualification Documents. Decisions on whether to pre-qualify applicants shall rest solely with the Supreme Committee of Qatar 2022. All applicants will be required to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) issued by the Supreme Committee for Qatar 2022 prior to the collection of the Pre-Qualification Documents NDA’s can be requested from the below address.
Applicants may collect the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire directly from the below address or they may request that the documents be sent to a specified email address once the signed NDA and Expression of Interest are received. Pre-Qualification Questionnaire must be completed and returned by no later than 14 May, 2012 at 10am. Any submissions arriving after this date and time will not be considered.
For collection of documents in person: Qatar 2022 Supreme Committee, General Tender Committee Secretary, Al Bidda Tower, 35th Floor, Doha, Qatar. For requests for pre-qualification: Qatar 2022 Supreme Committee, General Tender Committee Secretary. Tel No: +974 4475 2566 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org