After hours of reviewing, debating, analysis and comparison, each judge had their own favourite but eventually a consensus formed and short list was agreed upon.
The six short listed entries were (starting top left going clockwise):
The judges comments can be found by clicking on the links below.
1. Salt Point HouseThomas Phifer and Partners
New York, USA
2. The Long HouseKeith Williams Architects
3. Acrylic HouseTakeshi Hosaka Architects
4. Home/officeMarià Castelló arquitecte
Formentera Island, Spain
5. House JKevin Fellingham Architecture
Cape Town, SA
6. J2 House3LHD architects