For display advertising, sponsored content or to discuss any other commercial opportunities, please contact Heather Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org
What our advertisers say
Curtin University contracted WAN advertising services for an open Expression of Interest for Lead Design Consultancy (Architectural Service’s) to design and document the new Super Science Building at Bentley Campus in Western Australia. WAN advertising services were extremely professional and efficient producing the ad and we were very pleased with the number of responses received. We would definitely recommend their services.
Benefit from extensive reach
The global reach of the WAN network: 76,000 subscribers to our newsletters, more than 800,000 website visitors with nearly 5 million page views per year, along with more than 1 million social-media followers.
The positive exposure from winning a WAN AWARD against stiff competition from around the world, judged by some of the world’s best known names, has been proven to enhance a practice’s profile and boost chances of winning new work.
The benefits of sponsoring the 2020 WAN and WIN Awards
- Opportunity to be the exclusive host of the judging day at your showroom/studio*
- Opportunity to host a shortlist party at your showroom/studio*
- Opportunity to showcase your project/design at the live event, this will give the industry the opportunity to interact with your brand
- Highlighted on the shortlist as a sponsor of a category
- Your logo will be featured on emails that are sent direct to more than 66,000 interior and architecture active recipients
- Logo branding on worldarchitecturenews.com website and all marketing collateral listed as 2020 WAN or WIN awards sponsor
- Bespoke email sent by WAN or WIN on your behalf to all entrants
- Place your brand at the forefront of innovative design with the most exciting projects on a global stage
- Social media coverage to over 1 million followers (Instagram 19.2k, Twitter 229k, Facebook 750k)
- Leaderboard advert directed to your website
*1 sponsor only
+44 208 267 4785 / +44 7786 333 825