CTBUH announces top 10 tall buildings of 2005
The CTBUH (Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat) have released the their top ten tall buildings.
To be eligible the buildings must have been completed in 2005 any includes structure with discrete floors that is designed for residential, business, or manufacturing purposes.
China dominates the list this year with not only the leading building, the Shimao international plaza in Shangahi, but the top ten includes another 4 buildings from China..
1. Shimao International Plaza, China
2. Q1 Gold Coast, Australia
3. Chongqing World Trade Centre Chongqing, China
4. Triumph Palace Moscow, Russia
5. Grand Gateway: Office Tower One, China
6. Chelsea Tower, Dubai
7. Bloomberg Tower New York, USA
8. Deutsche Bank Place, Australia 240
9. Suzhou Xindi Centre Suzhou, China
10. The Arch, China