JOBS - INTERIORS & DESIGN
Senior Interior Designer - Macau
Robinson Faris Jones HR FZ LLC
A full service interior design firm specializing in the creation of engaging interiors for the high-end hospitality resort and gaming industries.
This candidate should have a minimum of 6 years' experience in the interior design industry, entertainment and hospitality design encouraged. Must submit resume and portfolio for consideration.
- Interior Design leader responsible for understanding the client's design brief and objectives
- Responsible for design concept, branding through completion and install of project
- Proficient in writing interior FF&E specifications
- Ability to travel internationally
- Strong client communication skills
- Full understanding of construction documents
- Must be able to collaborate in a team environment
- Construction administration experience recommended
- Capable of managing large hospitality projects
- Mentoring skills encouraged
- Ability to work remotely with clients to coordinate all phases of project
- Knowledge of design trends
6-8 years experience post graduation of degree in Interior Design/Interior Architecture, ideally experience on largescale Hospitality/Gaming projects in Asia/International markets.
Please apply with portfolio
Email this job to a friend
Share this job: