Senior Interior Designer
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Woods Bagot is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join our Dubai Studio.
As the successful candidate you will have past experience working with a collaborative, creative and resourceful team. You will have previously worked on high quality mixed use (residential / hotel) developments and will have demonstrable experience from a recognised architectural background.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 5-10 years’ experience working in the Interior Design field
- STRONG HOSPITALITY PORTFOLIO
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Revit Intermediate. Capable of Revit Documentation preferred, but not essential
- Design to documentation role
- Demonstrates sounds skills in overarching concept design to design development
- Technical knowledge and ability to developing fit out details and taken the design through to documentation
- Ability and confidence in dealing with suppliers InDesign and Photoshop skills
- Prepare concept design with senior designers, to pitch for projects, competitions and potential clients
- Prepare design development presentations and documentation
- Develop design scheme with engineering services and specialist sub consultants
- Prepare tender documentation package including drawings, schedules and specifications
- Prepare construction documentation package including drawings, schedules and specifications
- Formulate and deliver design presentations and leading client presentations
- Undertake and participate in regular design reviews
- Coordinate contractors and consultants and assist with integration of engineering systems in project design
- Direct and mentor junior staff and oversee the team efforts
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a portfolio to Magdalena.Bilinska@woodsbagot.com. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Email this job to a friend
Share this job: