Senior Architect with construction experience
OMA is a leading international office practicing architecture, urban planning, and cultural analysis. OMA is dedicated to the realization of buildings and masterplans around the world that insist on intelligent forms, while inventing new possibilities for content and everyday use.
OMA has projects in over 30 countries with offices in Rotterdam, New York, Beijing, Hong Kong and - soon to be opened - Doha. The counterpart to OMA is AMO, a research and design studio working in media, politics, renewable energy, technology, publishing, fashion, micro-design and cultural advisory.
OMA is looking for an internationally experienced and ambitious Danish speaking site architect to join us in Copenhagen to lead our site ‘follow-up’ activities. The position is fulltime on freelance basis for over three years with an immediate start. The Senior Architect will work closely with and report directly to the Project Leader based in Rotterdam and to the Partner in charge.
• Master's Degree in Architecture
• 8 years+ of experience
• Highly developed client communication skills, consultant coordination and team leadership
• Experience in construction and construction detailing, contract documentation, project scheduling and design detailing
• Strong inclination to problem solving and design with the ability to handle the issues that come up on site independently
• Excellent Autocad and Adobe Suite skills (experience with Revit is an asset)
• Fluency in written and spoken Danish and English
• Hands-on approach
• Proactive and confident in a complex and international environment
• Understanding of OMA's work
To apply, visit www.oma.com/jobs and use the online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio