World Architecture News (WAN) is seeking a developer partner to jointly run a design competition which will generate huge commercial value for the participating project.
Following on from the international success of the WAN AWARDS 2009 in which most of the world’s leading architecture firms have engaged either as entrants or as part of the judging panel, this new competition will provide your scheme with a unique boost in both international profile and enhanced property value.
What we have:
- One of the world’s finest architectural judging panels drawn from leading practices around the world.
- The largest audience in international architecture.
- An established process which will deliver some stunning designs from leading international architects for your project.
What developer needs:
- A suitable site and an ambition to create a world class apartment complex.
How much will it cost?
How will it work?
- Nothing. Architects will pay a small administration fee to enter and this will cover the costs.
If you are interested in participating, and there can only be one exclusive partner, we will need to agree a design brief with yourselves and get the necessary site plans. We will then assemble the judging panel including a representative from your company and send out a call for entries from our audience of 135,000 architects. We will then manage the entries and in conjunction with yourself, draw up a long list of 25 designs which will go forward to the panel which will sit in London in May 2010.
The site can be anywhere in the world
If you would like to participate in this competition or require further information,
please contact Dominic Kos now on +44 (0) 207 332 0050 or via email@example.com