My client an international architectural practice with a long standing reputation of delivering creative and innovative designs for high-end commercial and hospitality projects globally, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to join their expanding team in Dubai.
· Knowledge of Architectural principles, techniques and technical detailing is required to execute the Architectural working drawings to acceptable standards.
· Drawings are to be executed in Revit Architecture.
· Work with the Design Director and project team on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production.
· Have the capacity to create a variety of exterior and interior architectural 3D models and renderings from master planning to planning application.
· Rapidly be able to construct accurate high quality, realistic 3D renderings.
· Be able to work independently and with project teams in creating representations of design sketches or developed projects.
· Bachelor's degree in Architecture (or foreign equivalent).
· 5+ years of experience in a design firm environment .
· Expert knowledge of modeling.
· Extensive working Knowledge of REVIT Architecture is mandatory.
· High level experience translating architect's sketches and CAD documents into realized 3D models and images.
· Working knowledge of UAE Building regulations/ International Codes of Practice.
· Advanced computer skills must include Revit, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, and SketchUp.
Salary: 20-30k AED p/m ($5,400-8,000 p/m)