Business Development Director - Workplace
- Working for a global design house with a portfolio of iconic built projects
- Lead Workplace Business Development for Asia and beyond
- Fast track progression to Regional Management
Our client is one of the world's most highly regarded engineering and architectural design houses boasting a portfolio of prestigious and unique iconic developments across the globe. They are seeking to strengthen and build their workplace solutions services in the region and so are looking to appoint somebody who is firmly entrenched in that market sector as a Business Development Director.
As BDD Workplace, you will be responsible for developing Hong Kong and the surrounding region, working with the project staff growing new and existing business. There are no restrictions in terms of location expansion and so for the right individual this role could really propel you into a Global Director for Workplace Strategy!
To be a successful candidate you should possess the following key skills:
- A strong track record in workplace design and strategy business development
- HK, China and Singapore blue-chip corporate network
- As well as strong business development acumen, extensive knowledge of workplace consulting and design and build solutions
- Proven ability implementing new and innovative BD strategies across markets
To explore this opportunity further please submit your CV and portfolio to email@example.com