Project Manager - Architect - Trilingual - Hong Kong
- Project Management for HK Studio portfolio
- International Design Consultant well established in Asia
- Excellent salary + career progression
Our client is a globally renowned design consultancy with an impressive portfolio of projects spanning sectors from Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality, Commercial and Master Plan developments. They have been established in Asia for close to 30 years and have expanded throughout the region as a result of the strong relationships they have forged with their clients. They have a healthy pipeline of projects in Hong Kong and across the region and as a result are looking to appoint a Project Manager to their Hong Kong Studio.
As Project Manager you will be supporting the Projects Director and take the lead on several projects in their portfolio. For you this will entail strong and effective client management, fee and contractual negotiations, scope of works and project coordination and delivery. It is therefore essential you have a wealth of experience managing projects in Hong Kong and China as well as displaying strong interpersonal and organisation skills.
Essential skills and attributes for this role are:
- Degree in Architecture
- English, Mandarin and ideally Cantonese fluency
- A track record delivery large scale complex projects
- Competency in contractual issues
- HK and China experience
- 8 years + post-graduation work experience
To register your interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org