Senior Site Architect – Healthcare
An international and highly reputable design practice has an immediate requirement for a Senior Site Architect to work on a hospital project in Bahrain.
- Providing technical design solutions to any problems encountered on site with focus on the construction phases of development.
- Carry out regular site inspections
- Review and monitor the Contractor’s procedures, practices and progress on site
- Review and monitor shop drawings, materials and method statements
- Represent the company at client, supplier and contractors’ meetings
- Prepare technical schedules
- Responding to RFI’s
To be considered for this role you should have a degree in architecture and 10+ year’s experience. Previous healthcare experience is essential as well as impeccable communication skills, strong design and technical skills and a proven background in overseeing the delivery of complex building projects to the highest of international standards.
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package opportunity to work as part of a progressive and innovative organization.
Salary: £100-120k per year tax free