Atkins encompasses an international community of 650 architects within one of the world’s largest design firms in dynamic locations as diverse as London, Dubai and Shanghai. Together, we share a passion for delivering excellence in design, offering talented individuals the opportunity to work on innovative projects.
Our studios function as nurturing environments where professional design teams enjoy lively and rewarding interaction in multi-disciplinary settings of the highest international standards.
The Atkins Dubai office is currently looking for a 3D Visualizer to join our team of 80+ professionals who are passionate about providing clients with distinctive, timeless designs.
Please upload a portfolio or work samples, or provide a link to a website containing your work samples in order to be considered for this position.
- Diploma or Degree in Design or equivalent in related field, preferably architecture.
- Expert user in 3D visualisation software and post production software such as Photoshop.
- Expert user in 3D Studio Max for architectural intent illustration for animation and stills.
- Ability to use CAD to amend plans, elevations and develop 3D models from 2D information.
- Graphic design experience for presentations.
- Ability to comprehend and illustrate Architectural Details
- Excellent rendering skills using V-RAY
- Working knowledge of Google Sketch-up.
- Must possess excellent design creativity, flair and positive attitude with a first-class eye for design details.
- Creating 3D models from architectural plans, rough sketches or real life objects using 3D Max
- Creating creative 3D walk-throughs and fly-throughs
- Construct AutoCAD drawings and 3D visuals for presentation.
- Participate in research and presentation of new design proposals to clients or managers
- Applying textures and providing appropriate lighting techniques to the models
- Enhancing images and adding special effects creatively
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in 3D Studio Max / Architectural Visualization from good institute
- Working Knowledge of Rhino
- Proficiency in Photoshop, and graphic software required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Should be able to produce results in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to produce as an individual or as a part of team as well.
Apply for position:
Include a cover letter, resume, and portfolio as 1 PDF file (limit 10MB). Portfolio should include examples of architectural renderings; Indicate your precise role for each image, including the program in which the geometry was modeled, render engine used, and whether it was a group or individual effort.