Senior Architect (Airport) – Saudi Arabia
• Concept Design, schematic design, detailed design, tender documentation, specifications and site follow up.
• Coordinate with structural engineers, building services engineers, infrastructure and other sub consultants and specialists.
• Coordinate with Senior Architects, Architects and Architectural technician to achieve excellent design quality and documentation
• Report to superior on a regular basis regarding progress, design, quality, resources, changes, site issues, planning issues etc.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture (ideally chartered)
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience within the design consultancy environment
• Airport project experience
• Knowledge of the planning and technical issues affecting the design of airport terminals, including passenger processing, passenger flows, fire egress, functional area sizing and layout, terminal building typologies, phasing and constructability
• Middle East experience will be an added advantage but is not essential
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work within an innovative and dynamic working environment.
Salary: 28,000 – 35,000 SAR pm ($7,500-9,500) + accommodation + transportation
Please hit the 'APPLY NOW' button if you are interested.