Senior Landscape Architect - Doha, Qatar
A top international consultancy with a reputation of delivering collaborative, innovative and pragmatic designs has an immediate requirement for a Senior Landscape Architect to join their growing team in Doha, Qatar.
Reporting to the Division Head the Senior Landscape Architect will be responsible for assisting in the leadership of landscaping team in Qatar. This busy and challenging role will encompass but not be limited to:
- Planning, designing and supervision of landscaping projects to include public realm, commercial and mixed-use developments
- Producing designs (landscape, streetscape & masterplans) through detailed working drawings and documents
- Client liaison
- Managing projects from a design, client and financial perspective
- Client presentations
- Producing fee proposals and tenders
- Ensuring design and technical excellence within the team and across all projects
To be considered for this role you must have a BA/B.Sc. and 8+ years of experience, ideally including previous Middle East or international experience. Experience of large-scale public realm, commercial and / or mixed-use developments as well as a fresh and creative approach to designs are essential. This position would suit a client focused, ambitious and highly professional individual with previous project management and team leadership experience.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly attractive tax free remuneration package and an excellent international working environment.
Salary: 30,000 – 35,000 QAR pm ($8,100-9,500)