DiLeonardo International, in the spirit of teamwork and effective communication, works collaboratively with our global offices on all aspects of our design practice. We are seeking an individual that sees value in multi-cultural exchange between our teams, takes initiative, is proactive, and has rich project management experience in supporting the efforts of creating world class hotels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead project management processes and efforts to ensure project success.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients and consultants.
- Develop, motivate and mentor others.
- Implement resource allocation and capacity planning best practices; developing metrics for analysis, reporting and process improvement
- Facilitate the implementation, understanding and adherence to the project delivery process, ensuring consistency throughout organizational projects.
Project Director manages the quality of documentation and assists in managing the profitability of each project. This included determining and managing internal scheduling. Works closely with Partners, and all other team members managing work relationships with project consultants and client counterpart on a regular basis.
- Strong communications and coordination skills with clients, consultants and DI team.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Ability to develop a set a drawings.
- Normally requires at least (10) ten years experience in architecture or ID practice.
- Must hold a Professional Architectural Registration.
- Ability to budget, schedule and direct teams.
- Hospitality experience a plus.
Must have ability, passion and desire to travel and attend project meetings, kickoffs and major presentations.
We offer Medical/Dental/401k/paid time off (sick, vacation, holiday)/ Company assisted professional development.