Design Director - HK - Boutique International Practice
- Attractive salary package including profit share
- Studios in HK, China and London
- A Practice devoted to innovative design
An extremely unique and exciting opportunity has a risen for a Design Director in Hong Kong to join a highly successful newly established architectural design practice. They have had an exceptionally profitable first year of business with the outlook for the next few years looking very positive. This has been a result of their experienced team who have strong track records delivering high end design in the region. They are now looking to appoint a Design Director who can be self-sufficient in building a second studio for the Hong Kong practice!
As Design Director, you will report directly to the owner and be responsible for building and establishing a second architecture studio. The core emphasis of the firm is innovative design - they are a very passionate group of designers! You will be rewarded for your effort through an attractive remuneration package which will include profit share. They are a collaborative firm but this position is for someone who enjoys high levels of autonomy - it is likely you will bring a small team with you in order to be able to deliver projects from day one.
It is likely the successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
- RIBA/HKIA/AIA qualified Architect
- 15 years minimum post qualification industry experience
- Large scale mixed use project experience
- HK/China experience (currently in the region)
- International design pedigree
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as design skills
If you are interested please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3796 2503