Senior Master Planner
My Client, an international consultancy has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Master Planner to join their team in Dubai.
- Developing a major Master Plan from concept to detail design
- Land use planning, analysis and policies
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of plans, drawings and visualizations as assigned
- Contributing to the preparation of urban planning and policy reports
- Liaising with relevant local authorities to gain appropriate approvals for all relevant stages of the Master Plan
- Liaising with client and other relevant stakeholders
To be considered for this role you must have a degree in Urban Planning, Urban Design or other relevant discipline and 10+ years of experience and a strong understanding or urban planning practices. You should have extensive experience of undertaking master-planning projects from concept to delivery and a strong understanding of GCC legislation, regulation, standards and guidance.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent working environment and the opportunity to work with high profile client.