Spark is looking for a Project Interior Designer based at the Beijing studio to lead the design and delivery of new cultural retail projects. You will be responsible for guiding the Spark design team, managing client relationships working directly with the Director in Charge.
• 5-8 years post-graduation work experience in a renowned design firm.
• Proven track record of working on design to construction stages of Retail or Cultural projects.
• Strong design skills
• Strong technical skills
• Experience in team leadership.
• Strong communication skills, commitment, reliability and team spirit.
• A conscientious attitude towards details
• Knowledge of Chinese planning and construction regulations are an advantage
• Bilingual Chinese English is an advantage
• Strong knowledge of common design and layout software. Microstation is an advantage
Please email your CV, and portfolio (PDF format less than 10MB), stating the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org