Associate Architect - Technical
- International Consultancy with strong pipeline of work
- HK Based
- Technical leader required
Are you an experienced and technically competent Architect currently working in Hong Kong and looking for your next challenge? Our client is an international design consultancy with a thriving Hong Kong Studio. They are a multicultural office with a youthful and energetic working environment committed to collaborative design approaches to produce high quality sustainable designs. This is a great studio to learn in and progress your career.
They are looking to appoint an Associate level Architect to work with and support the Designers in the Studio. As a senior member of the Technical Team you will be responsible for projects from design development through construction documentation and completion on site. This will therefore include preparation of construction documents, specification detailing and coordination, reviewing of shop drawings and liaising with both the LDI's and Contractors.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Architecture with 8 years + experience
- Strong technical knowledge and track record
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Career working for International Consultancies
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- HK/China experience
To be considered for this position please send your CV and Portfolio to Damon@redpathpartners.com or give me a call in the first instance to discuss +852 3796 2503