VK-ASTANA Architects and Engineers is a Joint Venture with Belgian and Kazakh shareholders and is based in Astana - Kazakhstan.
VK-ASTANA offers architectural and engineering design services to public and private clients in real estate, industry and healthcare market segments. VK-ASTANA wants to grow into a leading design office in Kazakhstan offering high quality design solutions.
We are looking for a (m/f):
GENERAL MANAGER VK-ASTANA
- Develop & implement strategic business plan, marketing & sales plans for VK-Astana; monitor & report on progress & performance based on agreed business parameters; undertake necessary actions to maintain budgeted Key Performance Indicators.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders & decision-makers in key market segments, with existing and new clients; build a strong image for VK in Kazakhstan.
- Monitor all ongoing projects in terms of quality, performance, client satisfaction.
- Ensure daily management of operations, including team communication, working methods & steering staff to continuously improve quality, performance and efficiency.
- Provide shareholders with operating reviews; disseminate information between governance bodies and staff, and report on workplace operations, finances, planning, and other matters as necessary.
- Build internal VK network at Headquarters to ensure constructive and effective communication and collaboration.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and strategies.
- Operate on the highest personal and business code of practice.
Required experience and skills
- Hold a university degree, in engineering and/ or architecture; in addition to a degree in management.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the field. 5 years in general management, including P&L responsibility.
- Preferably with international experience in building and/or healthcare projects.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise architectural/engineering teams.
- Effective commercial, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Fluency in Russian and English is essential.
- Familiarity with Kazakh business culture.
- Able to work in and to travel in and out of Kazakhstan (residency in Astana required for the job).
VK offers you, not only, an attractive salary package, but also a stable job within an international oriented company with a clear vision and with special attention for innovation and continuous education. Discover VK and our projects online at www.vkgroup.be
Do you have an open mind to the world?
Contact Ms Martine Decock at ++32 474 99 63 15 for more information or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Also spontaneous applications are welcome
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.