Studio Fuksas is seeking an office director to join its Shenzhen office. Studio Fuksas is a leading international architectural firm with a proven record of delivering acclaimed projects; it has been playing an important role in the international architecture context since the 1980's.
You will be responsible for the following:
- general administrative and office management duties,
- overseeing the studio team and their individual schedules,
- manage construction sites of currently ongoing projects in China,
- keep communication between Rome office and Chinese consultants and partners, strategic and business objectives of the China branch.
this is a full-time position; the need is immediate. To apply please send a letter of motivation, a curriculum vitae and a portfolio of your works to: Studio Fuksas, Piazza del Monte di Pietà, 30, 00186, Rome, Italy.
- a degree in architecture is required,
- five to ten years experience in the architectural industry, focused on the organisation and staff,
- experience with china market;
- a critical understanding of Fuksas work and perspective,
- working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office,
- exceptional communication skills, both in written and spoken Chinese and English,
- ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
We prefer hardcopy application; we will not return any application documents. Application deadline: 31/05/2013.