Jerry Tate Architects is a young, exciting practice based in London Fields, Hackney. We develop sustainable low-energy architectural solutions by understanding our client's requirements and mimicking natural systems.
JTA is looking for an architect to work with us on our growing portfolio of projects, ranging from new build houses to large commercial projects.
You should have:
- a minimum of three years post Part III experience and the following skills;
- an interest in low-energy design;
- outstanding communication and organisational skills with the ability to deliver presentations to clients;
- expertise in Microstation and/or AutoCad, Sketch-up, Photoshop and Indesign;
- ability to create complete tender and construction packages;
- ability to manage projects on site;
- minimum two - three years experience working in the UK;
- fluent in written and spoken English.
Please send a hard copy of CV's with references and examples of work. Please note: we will not be able to contact all applicants.
Closing date for applications is 25th March.
Those successfully shortlisted will be notified by 27th March. If you are interested please hit the 'APPLY NOW' button below.