The Manser Practice architects and designers are looking for a creative middleweight interior designer to join our interior design team in London.
The role will include all aspects of interior design and design co-ordination, from concept design to specification and construction information. Experience in working on residential, commercial and hotel design are essential.
Our projects range from one off houses to luxury penthouses, offices, transport, hotels, restaurants and bars. Applicants need to be qualified in interior design and have competent hand drawing skills, experience of construction detailing and FF&E scheduling, be CAD proficient. (Microstation is preferred but not essential).
Key skills required:
Applications must be received before end of 15th March and will not be accepted after this time. If you are interested please hit the 'APPLY NOW' button below.
- excellent design skills and attention to detail.
- passion for interior design and a keen desire to learn.
- knowledge of Microstation or similar CAD programs.
- knowledge of Microsoft office package, Photoshop and InDesign.
- knowledge of 3D modeling and rendering programs.
- willing to attend meetings, travel and work additional hours when necessary.
- excellent English, both written and spoken.