Diller Scofidio + Renfro is seeking experienced intermediate design leaders to support significant architectural projects.
Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Professional Degree, Master's Preferred.
- 6-10 years experience in Architectural Practice, Registered Architects preferred.
- Previous work on internationally significant buildings.
- Strong Skills In Conceptual Design, Building Planning, Detailing, and Presentation.
- Focus on Institutional Buildings, particularly Museum, Performing Arts, and Education types.
- Previous Full Construction Phase Experience. Demonstrated Leadership of Design Competitions.
- Skills in 3Dmax and/or Rhino.
Cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format of maximum 10MB should be submitted by email. Be sure to indicate your specific involvement in each project in your portfolio. Please include the position title "Intermediate Architect" in the subject line. Please limit correspondence to email at this time.
If you are interested please hit the 'APPLY NOW' button below.