SPARK is an international award-winning architectural studio that has been designing and building worldwide for 10 years with proven experience in urban planning, architecture, landscape and interior design. The practice operates from offices in Beijing, London, Shanghai and Singapore.
Spark is looking for a Senior Interior Designer based at the Beijing studio to lead the design and delivery of new retail projects. You will be responsible for guiding the Spark design team, managing client relationships working directly with the Director in Charge.
- 5-8 years post-graduation work experience in a renowned design firm.
- Proven track record of working on design to construction stages of retail interior design projects.
- Strong design skills.
- Experience in team leadership.
- Strong communication skills, commitment, reliability and team spirit.
- A conscientious attitude towards details.
- Experience producing FF&E packages and Finish Schedules.
- Experience in sustainable design and rating systems, lighting design, and furniture design.
- Knowledge of Chinese planning and construction regulations is an advantage.
If you are interested please hit the 'APPLY NOW' button below. Please include your CV, and portfolio (PDF format less than 10MB)