Callison are looking for an experienced architect with responsibility for design development including interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating design assignments. This individual will develop design concepts for one or more projects, in a manner consistent with firm-wide standards for project delivery and will be responsible for the following:
- Defines program requirements and establishes design parameters based on client requirements and working with project architect and project manager.
- Creates and develops overall design concepts;
- formulates design presentation strategies and makes presentations.
- Manages design process for entire project; lead/directs the work of other designers and technical staff.
- Manages design team members during the implementation of design to ensure clarity and quality of concept is maintained through detail level.
- Monitors project budget and schedule related to design team efforts.
- Manages client interaction and decision making related to design.
- May participate in business development activities.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture or related field.
- Architectural license desirable.
- Minimum 12 years experience as an architectural project designer.
- Previous supervisory and personnel management desired.
- Advanced graphic and verbal presentation skills, including hand sketching.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively create presentations and communicate concepts to clients and associates using various software applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined.
- Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment, setting an example for others.
If you are interested please hit the 'APPLY NOW' button below. Please include your resume and sample portfolio.