Today's financial management challenges are different to those of yesteryear. Fee rates are under pressure, practices are managing workload on reduced overheads, yet client expectations on service delivery remain high.
Have your systems evolved to meet these challenges? Or does your practice still...
• Use Excel based timesheets, resourcing, job costing and invoicing processes?
• Struggle to get the insight it needs because of inflexible reporting systems?
• License several disparate systems for your project financial control?
• Pay staff to transpose data into spreadsheets or manually raise invoices?
Through relevant construction industry case studies, networking with your peers and interactive workshops this FREE breakfast briefing promises to help you to...
• Make more informed staffing decisions by planning workloads more effectively.
• Drive up utilisation rates and improve profitability.
• Stop wasting time and money re-keying fee and cost data into multiple spreadsheets.
• Improve cash cycles by accelerating your fee forecast to invoice process.
• Gain a single consolidated view of the entire practice's financial position in one place.
• Gather costs online through an established time and expense collection system.
8:30am to 11:30am