NLA is hosting a half-day conference on the impact & opportunity of Crossrail as part of our Transport Infrastructure programme in October.
In association with Crossrail and sponsored by Arup, this must-attend event will include:
- An overview of the latest progress by Crossrail Land & Property director, Keith Berryman.
- Analysis of the impact of the proposed Crossrail Business Rate Supplement by CBRE.
- Insight into the architectural approach being developed by recently appointed architectural practices at stations across the route.
- An in-depth look at the opportunities created by Crossrail around Tottenham Court Road.
Book early to secure your place!
Crossrail: Impact & Opportunity
In association with Crossrail and sponsored by ARUP
Thursday 20 October, 8.45am to 1.10pm (Registration from 8.15am)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Keith Berryman, Executive Director of Land & Property, Crossrail
Kevin McCauley, Head of London Research, CBRE
Les Sparks, Chair, Crossrail Design Review Panel
Jim Eyre, Director, WIlkinson Eyre Architects
Julian Lipscombe, Director, Bennetts
Chris Langston, Director, Architecture; Head of Transport, BDP
Duncan Wilkinson, Director of Infrastructure, Arup
Roger Hawkins, Founding Director, HawkinsBrown
Ed Watson, Assistant Director for Planning and Public Protection, London Borough of Camden
Ticket Price: £149 + VAT