The Emirates Glass LEAF Awards 2009 will take place on 4 September 2009 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Berlin, Germany.
The LEAF Awards is now in its sixth year and honours the architects designing buildings and solutions that are setting the benchmark for the international architectural community. The awards are open to all individuals and organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the world of architecture. Last year we received entries from over 25 countries worldwide.
The awards are open to all individuals and organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the world of architecture. Previous winners have included the likes of; Zaha Hadid, David Chipperfield, SOM, Steven Holl and Terry Farrell.
The Emirates Glass LEAF Award Categories are:
• Mixed Use Building of the Year
• Residential Building of the Year
• Commercial Building of the Year
• Public Building of the Year
• International Interior Design Award
• Master Planning and Landscaping
• Young Architect of the Year
• Best Sustainable Development
• Best Structural Design of the Year
The closing date for entries is 26 June 2009.