Tuesday 21 April, 8.30am - 1.15pm
Isabel Dedring, the Mayor of London's Director for Environmental Policy heads up a high profile list of speakers at NLA's forthcoming conference focusing on local energy supply for London during April.
The Mayor has announced his intention to reduce London’s carbon dioxide emissions by 60% and decentralise 25% of the capital’s energy generation by 2025. These ambitious targets call a fundamental transformation of the way energy is generated, harnessed, distributed and used.
NLA is bringing together key players from government, energy provision, construction, development and design to assess the scale of the challenge, identify the opportunities and set the agenda for change at this must-attend conference on Thursday 21 April 2009. Book now to guarantee your place.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Isabel Dedring, Director, Environmental Policy, Greater London Authority
- Rob Fox, Senior Project Manager, London First
- Peter North, Head of Project Delivery - Environment, London Development Agency
- Neil Pennell, Head of Sustainability and Engineering, Land Securities
- Andre Gibbs, Executive Director, Argent
- Tom Bainbridge, Partner, Sustainable Energy Group, Nabarro
- Cllr Alexis Rowell, London Borough of Camden
- Alasdair Young, Project Leader, Sustainable and Alternative Technologies team, Buro Happold
- Pernille Overbye, Project Director, Ramboll Denmark
Cost: £169 (£149 for NLA partners)