"Concrete Floors By Design” Birmingham City Stadium (Precast Flooring Federation) –A CPD certified technical presentation by the trade association representing companies at the forefront of development in this fast-moving sector along with leading industry figures discussing the role that precast concrete flooring has in both the private and public sector.
The Precast Flooring Federation and the companies within its association are able to offer comprehensive evaluations on key industry topics sectors and provide extensive technical knowledge that benefits the wider construction market. Don't miss your opportunity to expand your knowledge of this developing area within the UK Construction Industry.
This will include discussion of the following topics:
PRECAST FLOORING & SUSTAINABILITY
- The Sustainability benefits of using Precast Flooring
- Thermal Mass benefits of precast Flooring in action
PRECAST FLOORING - HEALTH AND SAFETY ON SITE
- PFF Code of Practice & Training Scheme
HOLLOWCORE FIRE PERFORMANCE
- Fire Test Results
- Code of Practice
PRECAST FLOORING DESIGN EFFICIENCY
- Composite Design - The case for Precast Hollowcore Flooring
- Bi-Axial Composite Floor Design
- Precast Flooring, Eurocodes and CE Marking