The ARC Show brings together all the different facets of architectural, retail & commercial lighting and is supported by more than 100 of the leading lighting manufacturers and distributors.
For anyone involved in the design, manufacture, sale, distribution, specification and installation of lighting and related products and services, The ARC Show is a key event in the business calendar.
Register in advance now - visit http://www.thearcshow.com/a_register.htm
Why should you attend?
• Meet the people behind a host of international lighting brands and source products and services during a 3-day exhibition
• Debate with industry colleagues at the IALD European Conference – “Enlighten 2008”
• Get inspired by our new feature The Decorative Lighting Gallery
• Celebrate light, architecture and the city at the Switched On London lighting festival
• Increase your skills at the RIBA CPD Seminars
• Hear from our high profile Keynote Speaker during the new Preview Evening
• See the finalists of the SLL Young Lighters of the Year competition
The ARC Show opens on Monday 11th February 2008 from 16.00 – 20.00, on Tuesday 12th February 2008 to include a late night drinks reception from 17.00 and also from 11.00am – 17.00 on Wednesday 13th February 2008.
Visit www.thearcshow.com for a full exhibitor list and further information on seminars, Preview Evening and The Decorative Lighting Gallery plus how to register and get there.