Frankfurt’s international trade fair Ambiente 2013 will take place from February 15–19 in Frankfurt, Germany.
With 4,500 exhibitors showcasing original products and designs within 27 halls, the annual trade fair returns to the stage as the world's largest and leading consumer-goods fair. With a comprehensive focus in the fields of Dining, Living and Giving, Ambiente provides a full spectrum in the designs for the table, kitchen, household, giving and decorating, as well as for home and furnishing accessories. Unrivalled in its extensive offerings, the trade fair will also host a number of award ceremonies, trend displays and demonstrations that will impact the marketplace in 2013.
Ambiente 2013 highlights include:
1. Celebration of France—the partner country concept in La France un art de vivre—illustrating the French art of living
2. Exhibitors present their offerings and solutions for the commercial/contract business
3. Welcome to the jungle—Trends 2013 will be displayed with four distinctive aspects for the consumer-goods market
4. German Design Awards 2013—A presentation of the products that have been awarded a prize for their designs by the German Design Council
5. Talents—the successful scheme for promoting fresh design ideas from newcomers, combining creativity and business
Please see the attached press release on the highlights of Ambiente 2013. We invite you to visit the official site to learn more this exciting design fair.