IMMERSIVE TECHNOLOGY IN THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT - IMBE 18
Using VR, AR, MR and AI technology in the AEC community
26th November 2018
Sadler’s Wells, London
WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
Immersive Technology in the Built Environment is a conference that will look at the application of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality and Artificial Intelligence within the AEC community. A series of case studies, panel discussions and demonstrations to an audience of 100+ architects, developers and engineers on the 26th November 2018 at Sadler's Wells in London.
A unique opportunity to get up to date with what’s new and specifically how to apply immersive technologies in your work, ensuring a seamless workflow within project teams.
WHY ATTEND IMBE 18?
- Be inspired. A selection of awe-inspiring case studies, and a look into some of the technology being practiced today
- A design influencer. Delegates will come away with a vision of how immersive technology is set to become a design influencer, rather than simply a bolt-on
- Education. Delegates will learn how immersive technology is a significant technological movement that cannot be ignored, or you risk being left behind
- Save costs and streamline business. From the case studies delegates will see immersive technology as a way of either saving cost to the business, or streamlining the business/design processes of a project
- Demonstrations. The opportunity to pre-book and trial at least two or more pieces of software or hardware
- Recruitment. By adopting immersive technology you will be able to attract bright young architects to your practice. It will help with recruitment
- Confidence. More confidence in using immersive technologies
- Trials. Delegates will be able to arrange to trial some software with participating tech companies at a later date
- Knowledge. After attending this event and joining WAN's IMBE community, delegates will be able to further encourage the use of technologies within the firm
- Contacts. Through this event delegates will be able to approach companies for further information or collaboration